Always check the cleaning instructions- as some Bedding is Dry Clean Only. But for linens that you can wash- these are common rules:
Most linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Use the least amount of soap possible (1/2 normal is fine!)
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- Never use Bluing agents.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best from the inside of the fabric side).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.